STEP 2 – CUSTOMIZING YOUR ARMORED VEHICLE
Through this understanding we can make very specific recommendations for the construction and armoring of your vehicle. And of course, we need to discuss the appointments that will make your vehicle truly unique and one-of-a-kind.
- Select the car you would like to have armoured
BMW, Cadillac, Mercedes or Range Rover – Any car can be armored.
- Choose the armor package (Levels B3 to B7)
Protection from handguns, high-powered rifles and explosives.
- Design the interior layout
Designs range from maintaining the original look and feel of your vehicle, to the luxurious CEO,Mobile Office and high security environments.
- Install security and technology features
Popular options include ram bumpers, strobe/siren package, mobile internet and secure communications systems.
- Limousine style interiors with choices of leather and wood veneers, recessed lighting, reclining and extending seating, beverage center, computer linkups, and A/V systems
- Operable driver partition wall and privacy curtains
- Front seat command unit navigation system
- Fire suppressant system
- Dual batteries and alternators
- Choice of opaque and transparent armor materials
- Run flat system with spare
- High performance breaking and suspension systems
- Front and night vision camera
- Radio, cell, satellite and other communications options
- Evasive applications – tack array dispenser, oil slick, smoke screen
- Electric door handles
- Blast protection